- we met up with Mark's family in Las Vegas and had a really fun weeked spending time with everyone-- the highlight of the trip was seeing The Phantom of the Opera--which was amazing.
- I was officially accepted to byu law school. {My #1 choice! okay, so really my only choice since Mark is still in school...but exciting nonetheless}
- Mark finally found a good and {according to him} very authentic Argentinian restaurant, and it was delicious. Let us know if any of you are interested in trying it out, we'd love to take you!
- we have started making some exciting summer plans...and pretty much can't wait for the semester to end
- we enjoyed a lovely Valentine's spending the whole day together.
- I am now working full-time with my adorable special ed kids, and everyday is an adventure-- I love it.
- Mark is busy juggling a huge courseload and an internship {and a wife who constantly begs him to ditch his homework and hang out with her} but is holding up well so far
happy few weeks to come... I will really try to be better with updates.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I didn't even know you had taken the LSAT yet! Did it kick your trash?? Well, obviously not because you're going to law school! My little baby's all grown up and doing big girl things. Why don't I have you in my life anymore? I miss you. :(
well congrats on getting into law school ashley!! that is awesome news. I also had no idea that you were working with children who had special needs... are you in a classroom subbing or being and aide?? it is an amazing and rewarding field to get into... so do you start school in the fall then?!?!
We will definately take you up on going to the great Argentine restaurant. We need to come and visit you guys. I also have been meaning to call, We finally got to use our Traeger on valentines!! It was awesome. Thanks again for such a great gift. Glad to hear things are going well for you guys. Congrats Ashley on getting into BYU. That is so awesome. Love ya
Post a Comment