
there's really nothing better on a sunny spring day. we love going on picnics...it must have something to do with Mark's attachment to his mini portable grill (he loves to cook with it and I love to eat what he cooks :) This time it was a small way to celebrate the end of school before we left for the summer. Now we are up in Washington for the next couple of months to work and spend time with the Andersons, it's so nice to be back up here. Summer is finally here-- yay!
4 comments:
Im so jealous your summer already started! I still have a week and a half left! You always have cool pictures, is that your picture taking skills? I miss you, we need to get to together when you come home, you need to meet Sawyer! We are blessing him on Sunday, he is getting so big already! Have fun in Washington! Love ya!
Wow, you're already in Washington. Hope you have a great time. I love that Mark is attached to his mini grill! Haha!
I totally agree! Many times summer is the favorite season but spring is pretty awesome because you are just so grateful for nice weather after a long and dreary winter! By the way congrats on getting into law school- I don't know if I told you that but good job!!
oops I guess I'm logged in on chase's email- and he has his name as brett (don't know why) but this is really Jenna....ya know....from ecuador. haha
Post a Comment