

We have spent the last couple weekends with our grandparents and it has been so much fun. Two weeks ago we went down to Oak City to help Mark's grandpa with yard work-- his rose bushes are now officially ready for spring! He is such a sweet man, I always enjoy spending time with him. Then last weekend my mom and I went down to St. George to visit my grandma and grandpa who are serving a mission at the Church sites. We took all of their tours (which I would highly recommend), and stayed up late every night just talking. The older I get the more I realize how much I have to learn from my grandparents. They are the best.
1 comment:
I am so glad that you have updated your blog!!! I agree that the older you get the more aware you are of the great lessons you need to learn from your grandparents. They are full of wisdom and I just love hearing my grandpa's old stories!!!
you must be pretty busy with school and such but it is good to see recent pictures of you!!!
Post a Comment