Monday, December 20, 2010

time to celebrate.


(picture of Leavenworth WA, a little European style town with the most beautiful Christmas decor that Mark took me to last year)


I finished my last final on Friday, which means we can now officially start celebrating Christmas! I don't know who started the rumor about the second year of law school being easier than the first.....because it is totally not true. Ask Mark, he can tell you how miserable it was at times :) I wonder how people get through law school without husbands, because I know I could not get through without mine. But I am glad to be finished and so excited about spending time with family and celebrating the holidays! My brother is back from D.C. and it will be nice to spend some time with my family before heading up to WA where Mark's whole family will be there this year (this has not happened since we have been married and Mark and I are both very excited to see everyone). Wishing you all a Merry Christmas! maybe one of my New Year's resolutions should be to blog more? Doubtful, but we'll see.

3 comments:

Alan and Brittney said...

Merry Christmas!! I envy your strength to get through law school.. I always knew that you would make an incredible lawyer!!! so keep your eyes set on it! Have fun and tell you family I said hello!

Alan and Brittney said...

P.S. you should blog more!!!

Janet said...

I bet you are so relieved to be done. We can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night.