I am seriously questioning (1) why I waited until I was 38 weeks pregnant to take a picture of my pregnant self instead of 12 or so weeks ago when my baby bump was actually a manageable and normal size and (2) why I am posting this pic on the blog for all the world to see. I have felt huge for a while now, but my doctor kept telling me I was measuring right on track...until my 36 week appointment when "all of a sudden" I was measuring big. really big. by the next week's appointment my doctor told me that with the size of the baby and all of the extra fluid I had I was basically carrying twins. awesome. seriously, who wants to hear that?? they continued to run a bunch of tests to make sure that the baby's size wasn't due to any kind of birth defect, and thankfully everything seems to be okay. so, even though I am not technically due until the 17th, I am going in on tuesday morning! which is scary but really exciting. so basically i am huge. and uncomfortable. and ready to meet my baby!! I can't believe the time is almost here.
Sunday, August 7, 2011
i. am. huge.
I am seriously questioning (1) why I waited until I was 38 weeks pregnant to take a picture of my pregnant self instead of 12 or so weeks ago when my baby bump was actually a manageable and normal size and (2) why I am posting this pic on the blog for all the world to see. I have felt huge for a while now, but my doctor kept telling me I was measuring right on track...until my 36 week appointment when "all of a sudden" I was measuring big. really big. by the next week's appointment my doctor told me that with the size of the baby and all of the extra fluid I had I was basically carrying twins. awesome. seriously, who wants to hear that?? they continued to run a bunch of tests to make sure that the baby's size wasn't due to any kind of birth defect, and thankfully everything seems to be okay. so, even though I am not technically due until the 17th, I am going in on tuesday morning! which is scary but really exciting. so basically i am huge. and uncomfortable. and ready to meet my baby!! I can't believe the time is almost here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so exciting and trust me, you are NOT huge! You look so cute. I want that dress. I know about big babies though and they are the best. Good luck with the birth and everything. Please don't take long to post pics of the babe! I can't wait to see the little one!
You do not look huge at all! You look really cute. I'm so excited for you! Good luck, gal! I can't believe you're having a baby! Thoughts and prayers.
you look great!!! Amy told me that you were having a c-section... I am sure that everything went well and I can not wait to see a picture of the sweet baby!!! Enjoy every minute while they are little... because time flies... Halle is already 3 months old!! CRAZY!!! I will call you soon!
You really don't look that big. You don't even have pregnancy face.
Beautiful!
Also, in the picture below this, you can't even tell you're pregnant!
I miss running out for late night treats. mmmm
Post a Comment