




from the top left to right:
photos 1 and 2: Heath's first football game! as you can see, he was really into it.
3. my little superman
4. this is Heath's favorite position; whenever anyone holds him he will throw his head back like this, it's so funny. he just loves to look around
5. beautiful views from our hike up by snowbasin in between conference sessions while staying at my parent's condo--such a great weekend! already looking forward to next conference
6. fall=pumpkin chocolate chip bread season. yum.
7. me and my baby. I am so in love with my sweet boy.
8. Heath's sleeping position....arms must either be straight out or straight up. needless to say, he's not a huge fan of being swaddled.
9. since getting out on dates is a little more challenging these days, we decided to start a new date night once a week of making dinner together at home and watching a movie. this last weekend mark made a homemade seafood pasta dish (even the noodles were made from scratch!) and it was seriously the most amazing meal I have had in a long time. I made the bruschetta with our garden veggies...not quite as impressive as mark's contribution but tasty nonetheless
10. I had a feeling, even when I was still pregnant, that our little guy would be a daddy's boy, and I was so right. he loves to spend time with dad hanging out, they are so cute together.
1 comment:
I love the superman pic. So funny!
Post a Comment