Tuesday, December 6, 2011

thanksgiving break

first ever plane ride!!


we spent an afternoon up at leavenworth wandering around the Christmas shops and looking for heath's first Christmas ornament

of course heath spent a lot of quality time with grandma and grandpa :)

love this picture of heath and all of his cousins, they are a cute little bunch

this year for thanksgiving we flew up to WA to be with the andersons, it was a nice and relaxing break....and, as usual, we ate way too much delicious food! but hey, that is what the spirit of thanksgiving is all about. it was a lot of fun to have the whole family together again

1 comment:

e. said...

Ah, that picture in front of those beautiful shops is perfect! Your hair is beautiful and your family is too! Pathetic, I know, but this is the ONLY way I have to reach you. So, would you send me your address? I'm doing Christmas cards (what?!?) and I want to send you one. My email: thekrossroadsblog@gmail.com