Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lake Powell

Ok, so Lake Powell is one of the greatest places on earth. It is so fun getting on a houseboat and jet-skiing, wake surfing, water skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, and just laying out in the sun for days on end. Because I haven't had much of a chance to see the sun this summer I think I might have taken the whole "laying out" thing a little too far though....I'm pretty much as orange as an oompa loompa, it's not cute, and it's pretty painful, but I'm still holding out for a tan so we'll see.  The sunburn was well worth it though, it was so fun we can't wait to go back.


Wake surfing: a new family fav.  Mark is the resident expert pro at it too, although I am steadily catching up to him, so it won't be long until he has some serious competition




 

That is me working my magic on a slalom ski...haha okay so really I'm not THAT good, but once again, it won't be long now until I'm a pro....


Mark catching some SERIOUS air on the wakeboard :) Very impressive.

2 comments:

Janet said...

It was fun to see your pictures of Lake Powell. Sounds like you had lots of fun. I'll send you some of the reunion
Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have discovered wakesurfing too, huh? We have had some fun getting it figured out up here - problem is you need an expensive boat, and since Ardean is the only one who can afford one... :)