Sunday, August 3, 2008

Gone Country.

Well, for the weekend at least. One of the partners of the business Mark works at invited a few people from the company to spend the weekend at his lavish ranch a few miles past Heber. I have never been to a ranch before (shocking, I know), and so I didn't really know what to expect. Mark on the other hand was completely in his element. We went fishing, where I caught my first fish ever...a whopping 8 or so inches long, horseback riding, four-wheeling, and just had fun getting to know Mark's co-workers. It was very fun and quite relaxing, and of course Mark loved it-- I guess the rancher was right: "you can take the boy out of the country but you can never take the country out of the boy...."




Horseback riding was a lot of fun, this was my horse Beau. Mark was assigned to a much more difficult horse because of his previous riding experience, but he held his own




The quaint ranch home that we had all to ourselves