I know, I know, I'm more than a week late, but I figure it's better late than never! We had a really fun time celebrating Halloween this year, here a just a couple of highlights:
- Carving pumpkins and making caramel apples with Meg and Sam, and Ams and Andrew
- The Halloween parade at the elementary school where I work with all of my special ed kids, so fun as always
- And of course, the annual Allen party with all of my Dad's family. This year was even MORE exciting than usual because Mark and I won runners up for best costume! I don't know if it was so much that our costumes were that great as much as it was the fact that we looked like total dorks. Oh well, either way it paid off..
1 comment:
Looks like you had a good halloween... how is school and such going with you?
Post a Comment