This year we headed up to Royal City to spend Thanksgiving with Mark's family in Washington. We had a whole week to relax, and not only did we have a delicious Thanksgiving feast complete with more food than an entire army could eat, but we also had fun shooting clay pigeons (although I wasn't as lucky as I was last year), playing with nieces and nephews, getting up EARLY for black Friday shopping (okay, so really that was just the girls...Mark would never get up that early to shop), playing BUNCO, and going to Addie's baby blessing. I always look forward to going up to Royal because it's so fun being with the Andersons, and this trip was certainly no exception. Thanks everyone for a great Thanksgiving!!


Enjoy the photos, courtesy of my father-in-law Ardean (I really need to do better with taking pictures...) Oh, and aren't our nieces and nephews adorable??




2 comments:
Ashley, it was fun to have you here. Thanks for playing games with me!
Ash!!!! Hey stranger! I found your blog on Lexi's page! How have you been?!
Post a Comment