
Is it totally hypocritical that I made Mark walk at his graduation when I didn't walk at mine? Perhaps. But we had a steak BBQ at our house with all of Mark's favorites so I think the food and all the family that came to town made him glad he did it in the end, it was so nice to have both families here to help celebrate. I am so proud of Mark and all of his accomplishments. He has now officially entered the realm of full-time salaried employment with a great job working at a commercial real estate firm in downtown Salt Lake which is a huge blessing that we are truly grateful for. So here's to one of us finally being done with school! At least for now...
2 comments:
congrats Mark!! and congrats on the job! It is so nice being done with school and just working.
It was great to be there for Marks Graduation. I'm glad you insisted he walk. Love you guys MOM
Post a Comment