Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Birthday Date

Since we were in Lake Powell for my REAL birthday, Mark and I decided to fake a little and just pretend that July 23 was on Saturday this year. In my birthday card from Mark I had received an impressively designed "gift certificate" good for one day up in Park City, so on Saturday we drove up there and went straight to the Alpine Slide. You would think that since I have lived in Utah for so long that I would have done all of these Park City things already, but I haven't, and it was so much fun! The slide was okay-ish, a little slow maybe, but the new downhill roller-coaster was way fun. After that we went to the outlets and shopped around for a while, and topped the day off eating at a really nice restaurant on main street. I think it was probably the best birthday date ever...22 is definitely looking really good so far!







4 comments:

Mark and Ashley said...

Looks great Ash. It was a really fun date. To all you other posters I do have to admit my certificate was pretty crafty. Its ok no charge for my awesomeness and good looks.

e. said...

Happy late B-day. Can't believe we're 22 already. Seems like just yesterday we were mere babes (and not the hot kind) ascending on Chipman Hall. You're hair is super-duper cute, btw.

Lindsi said...

You have a blog!! I'm peeing my pants! Yes I went to Africa. Yes it reminded me a ton of the times we had in Ecuador and yes it made me miss you a ton! Before school starts let's get together. I'll make it happen. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy really late birthday :) I had good intentions of getting a card out, but that obviously didn't happen...sorry about that. It sounds like Mark took great care of you though :)